Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Then with all my faith I began to penetrate the heavens - Smith Wigglesworth

...Then with all my faith I began to penetrate the heavens, and I was soon out of that house, I will tell you, for I never saw a man get anything from God who prayed on the earth. If you get anything from God, you will have to pray into heaven; for it is all there. If you are living in the earth realm and expect things from heaven, they will never come. And as I saw, in the presence of God, the limitations of my faith, there came another faith, a faith that could not be denied, a faith that took the promise, a faith that believed God's Word. And from that presence, I came back again to earth, but not the same man. God gave a faith that could shake hell and anything else.

http://www.smithwigglesworth.com/sermons/ftp1.htm
Smith Wigglesworth | Bibliography | Sermons

No comments:

Post a Comment